SAP ABAP/FIORI/ PI Developer
Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran (MCI) – Tehran
November 2015 to Present
Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran (MCI) also known under its brand name “Hamrahe Aval” is the first and largest mobile operator in Iran.
- MCI ERP Systems, SAP Implementation Project.
- Tooska, SAP Implementation Project.
- Jiring, SAP Implementation Project.
- NAK (Naghsh Aval Keyfiyat), SAP Implementation Project.
- MobinNet, SAP Implementation Project.
—————— SAP ABAP Developer ————————————————
- RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflow) for FI/CO, MM, IM, PU, HR, SD, DMS, Modules including ALV, BAPI and etc.
- SAP OO-ABAP, development tools, debugging techniques, and performance tuning.
- SAP User Exits, BADI, RFC, and Enhancement development.
- Interface programming & Forms (PDF, SMARTFORMS, and Crystal Report),
- ABAP WebDynpro • SAP Workflow
- SAP TM (Transportation Management) with Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF)
——————— SAP FIORI Developer———————————————
- Good understanding of Fiori Architecture and Gateway Deployments
- Experience in SAP Fiori security and roles setup
- Experience developing the SAP application using (SAP WEBIDE + Orion Application server) Or (SAP Cloud Platform)
- Experience in SAP Fiori Launchpad setup and configuration
- Experience in Theme Designer
Technical knowledge about:
- Transactional Apps,
- OData Services,
- Fact Sheets,
- Analytical Apps,
- Theme Designer,
- SAP UI5.
—————————— SAP PI/PO Developer ———————————-
- Enterprise Services Repository (ESR),
- Integration Builder (IB),
- Publishing and consuming web-services;
- Solid understanding of ESB, SOA, Restful API, MQs, and Enterprise security concepts
- Sound hands-on SAP PI implementation experience with XML to IDoc, File to IDoc, Webservices, MQ to HTTP, HTTP to HTTP, HTTP to Java Proxy, and Restful APIs.
- Experience with the configuration of Adapters (e.g. IDOC, File, FTP, SOAP, JMS (IBM MQ), WSRM, and HTTP Adapter) using SSL/TLS Certificates
- Service Registry configuration;
- Message Mapping functions;
- Resolving cache issues;
- Monitoring Tasks (INBOUND and OUTBOUND).
Co-Founder and Mobile Application (Android + iOS) Developer
Abedan Dadeh Gostar (ADG) – Tehran
June 2013 to Present
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift 1.2 to 4.2 and Cocoa Touch. Experience with Xcode 6 to 10. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, AVFoundation, etc. Experience with offline storage (SQLite, Property List, Core Data, NSUser Defaults, Key Chain). Experience with threading, and performance tuning. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android and iOS applications to back-end services. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications. Familiarity with Katlin Familiarity with Xamarin
· Castrol iOS Application – 2017
· Tehran International Book Fair iOS Application – 2017
· SAMTaxi Android + iOS Applications – 2016
· NamyandehYar iOS Applications – 2016
SAP ABAP Consultant
Henkel – Germany – Tehran
March 2018 to August 2018
It was a Remote Job, SAP S/4HANA ABAP-OO in HCM Module: Cost Distribution Report, Modification of Competency Management System
SAP ABAP Consultant
Entekhab Group – Tehran
April 2017 to February 2018
SAP Implementation Project,
SAP S/4HANA ABAP-OO in FI/CO, PM, MM Modules
Sharif University of Technology, AICTC, Yarima – Tehran
May 2015 to November 2015
I have Developed iOS Apps for iPhone and iPad in the Advanced Information & CommunicationTechnology Research Center (AICTC) the Sharif University of Technology, as technical stuff of Dr.Rabiee’s Lab.
Full Stack Developer
Sharif Energy Research Institute, Turbotec-co – Tehran
August 2014 to May 2015
Farapaidar – Rasht
March 2013 to August 2014
Android – SQLite
I have developed an Invoicing application for ANDROID, which can directly CRUD the data into existed SQL server database completely. – Please See My GitHub Account
Mechatronics Research Laboratories (MRL) – Qazvin
September 2010 to November 2012
As a member of @home Team, I have developed some c# code to managing & handling Robot’s arm. Also, I have gained some experiences of working with the face recognition system and image processing in C#. Our Team achieved the 1st rank in the RoboCup IRAN OPEN 2011 @Home league with participation of about 25 teams from a couple of countries.